Ever wonder how NASA, Apple, HP and Bose create their products? I always wonder what it takes to create something so intricate and detailed. Where do these products come from? We always hear about the products themselves but never how many people it takes to create them or the products it takes to create them.
Considering NASA is such an important outlet in the Space Missions I wondered where these items came from. Obviously NASA relies on products that are strong, dependent and top of the line, as to secure astronauts and to complete space missions. I discovered a thomson super ball bushing was a huge contender for the production of NASA’s equipment. This little piece of metal plays such an important role in something so extreme and yet, you never hear about it. This type of information is interesting to find out, at least to me.
I have been hearing the buzz about Facebook user’s private messages from the years 2007-2009 being exposed on their timeline. Is this all true? Facebook Users are still coming forward saying their messages have been exposed. Facebook is still standing by their claims that no messages have been leaked. I thought I would share the inside story.
Fred Wolens, of Facebook Communications, told Mashable, “Moreover, it would be incredibly difficult from a technical perspective for this even to be possible because of the systems’ architecture with two separate systems running on two separate languages.” Many have claimed their private messages have been leaked but Facebook believes this is due to new Timeline Users that are confusing older posts with private messages. According to Facebook any post that allows you to “like” or “comment” on is not considered private. Wollens closed his conversation with, “We’re happy to review reports, but we have finished our internal investigation and are satisfied that no private messages have been leaked”
It has been a great run…
I started managing this blog about two months ago and it has been my pleasure to bring you all my grapes and gripes about internet SPAM. The topic is pretty much endless seeing as some form of un-wanted ads will forever be engrained in the world wide web.
Truth is I got a big boy job working for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and I am having trouble finding the time to get up with all the blogs I manage and something had to go. Don’t get me wrong I have loved writing for this blog but there comes a time in every mans life when he needs to get up and move to bigger and better things. This time for me is now.
So take care all you followers (I’m sure theres tons of you lol!) I hope you stick around for whoever comes after me and show them more love than you’ve shown me!
- Hi Lisa, I truly wish you the best in all your future enarevods. Whenever I was at a crossroad and trying to make a decision, my very wise grandmother would say: You can stay back in ease and comfort or move forward to growth. Although we (the QVC viewers) will miss seeing you, I am so happy you have chosen to move forward. A year and a half ago, I left my job of nine years to accept a more challenging position. At first I worried that I had made the wrong decision afterall this new position was much more difficult and required me to learn new things. However, this challenge was just the thing I needed to inject new passion into my career.I commend you for taking that leap of faith. It is not easy to leave a comfortable position, especially in a difficult job market and sluggish economy. Best of luck with all of your future projects. I hope to meet you at your book signing.
I remember the days of Pops dodging the phone from bill collectors and not picking up when I would call home to tell him I was staying at a friends after school. I once got in trouble for ‘not calling’ when I did call he just did not answer because he did not want to deal with the tella-marketers and I almost got grounded until I flipped out to Mom and flipped it on him.
Then the wonderful invention of Call ID hit the Cain house hold and suddenly you could screen calls and only pick up the ones that were actually important to you. I guess a SPAM filter works kind of like that but it is not full proof. I still end up with SPAM in my inbox all the time.
I don’t know what would revolutionary for SPAM protection like Caller ID was for phones in the 90s but I am sure someone will figure out something. Theres got to be smarter people than I working on it right now.
- I been to alot of www.millionairelovers.com
- I been to alot of millionairelovers.com
I heard the song “Never Gonna Give You Up” the other day and the memories just flooded in…
The biggest wave came in 2008 on April Fools’ Day where thousands of YouTube’s front page videos had the clasic bait and switch to the legendary Rick Astley that will make this writer smile forever. This is the kind of SPAM that is awesome and the reason for viral content and good meme’s online. From Scientology protest to sporting events all the way to the White House Twitter feed Rick Rolling is probably that most popular prank on the internet… or at least the most beloved.
The cool thing about the Rick Roll SPAM is that it made it off the web and into real life, that, and no one can really ever be too mad about a good ole Rick Roll, in fact I find it a delight.
Whoever thought of this idea is amazing and I salute you. Sha-wing.
- lmao 1st thing said lmao 1st thing said to my self i just rick rolled mlysef i needed a good morning laugh Was this answer helpful?
- myspace jave theatre bestselere www.millionairelovers.com
I do not consider myself an over weight guy, and I don’t know how I got on the list for all this diet pill SPAM (maybe penis enlarger but that is a different story, ha). But seriously everyday I get e-mails promises great weight loss results I wouldn’t even need if they really did work. I could probably gain ten pounds rather than lose them, so why am I getting all these e-mails.
No I am not putting those weird weight loss chemicals in my drinks let alone my body. No I would not like a membership to a gym. And no I do not want a bunch of frozen low calorie TV dinners, deserts, and snacks. That crap can all go back to the people who sent it to me. They’re fat sacks that are just trying to make themselves feel better by conning others. I have had enough. Go sell your fat farm products to some other schmuck.
Slim chews? Pft, yeah right.
It’s hard to write up blogs on things for companies that aren’t in the most popular industries without sounding like SPAM. It seems to me that it is easier to write about sports or pop culture and other things that are naturally popular just as it is easier to take in ads or have conversations about these topics. But that doesn’t mean that unpopular things need to be ignored in internet blogs and chopped up to unnecessary.
In fact blogging for SMI4motion.com has given me insight to a world I otherwise would not have ever experienced. Not often do we think of the parts that go into creating that machinery that our lives so often depend on. Factories and machines are made up of tons of tiny parts like ball splines and ball slides and support rails and guides, all things not seen by the naked eye but all the same very important.
Chalking their industry to annoying after thoughts like SPAM would be a great disservice.
- ... ச ர ச ழ ப ண ட ய பல லவ மன னர கள வம சம ப ரதப ப ர ன ப த பட கள க க உணவ வழங க யத கச ச ல க றத சங கத தம ழ ப டல கள .//அன ன சங கத தம ழ ப டல எந த வர கள ல ? ய ர எழ த ய ப டல கள ? க ய கற வக உணவ ? இல ல ம ம ச உணவ ? வ ர வ க எழ த ங கள அற ய ஆவல ய இர க க ற ன . :)//த ன ன ந த யர ம த க ர த தவ இஸ ல ம ய கல ச ச ரம (கன ற வ ச ச ரம ) க டத த ன வ ய ல funnel வ த த ம க க ம ட வ ட ட கட கடவ ன ற க ச ச வ த த த ண க க ற ர கள ? அத க க ட ட ஒர பத வ ப ட ட உங கள sualecr credential ஐ வ ள க க ட ட க க ள ள ங கள ன ?//ஆர .எஸ .எஸ ச ய ய ம கல ச ச ர அழ ப ப பற ற எழ த ன ல ஏன இவ வளவ அட த த மதத த னர ம த ஆத த ரம ? //ப ன த த மஸ இந த ய பக கம தல வ த த க க டப பட க கவ ல ல என ற ப ப ப ச ல ல வ ட ட ர ஆன ல இன ன ம st thomas mount என ற ச ல ல ம த க வ ல மண அட க க ற ர கள தம ழ ந ட ட ல .// இதற க பத ல ச ல ல ய ர வத க ற ஸ தவர கள அல லத ப ப ப க ள ங கள . எனத பத வ ல "ஆர யர கள ன ப யர கள ம , வ ள ள க க ரன ன ப யர கள என அட ய ளங கள வரல ற ற ல ந ற ந த க ணப பட க றத ." இந த வர கள மண ண ன மக களத த ன ம ய ன அட ய ளங கள அழ த த/அழ க க ற அன வர க க ம த ன . சமக லத த ல இந த த ர த தல வரல ற ற மற ற எல ல ர ய ம வ ட அத கம க ச ய வத ப ர ப பன ய ஆர .எஸ .எஸ என பத ல சந த கம ல ல .//எங க ப ல வனத த ல இர க க ம ஒர ஆவ ய கடவ ள என கட ட யப பட த த வணங க வ க க ற ர கள க ல ல ப ட ட ம ல ல க கள . தம ழகத த ல அதற க ஜல ல அட ப பதற க உங கள ப ப ன ற க ட டங கள க ர ஷ ணன த த ட ட வத !//க ர ஸ ணன ய ர ? ப ரத கத ய ன அரச யல ச ட ச மம என ன என பத பற ற க த பற ற ய எனத கட ட ர கள பட ய ங கள . உங கள க க த ள வ க ட க கல ம . //க ன ர தம ழ ர ய ப பட த த தம ழ ல த ர ச ச ப ற றவர கள உண ட வ ட ட க க ர ண டகம ப ல க ர ஷ ணன ப ப ர ப ப ன யக கடவ ள என பத !// ப ர ப பன யத த கட ட க க க க பயன பட த தப பட க ற கடவ ள வ ற என ன என ற அழ ப ப ர கள ? தல த -பக ஜன மக கள ன கடவ ள என ற அழ ப ப ர கள ?
I was cleaning out my Google Email account today, deleting old school e-mails and things I saved for various reasons and no longer not, managing my labels, and clearing my inbox. During this process I found that I have a SPAM box that I didn’t set up – Google must just give you one of these automatically. Since I didn’t know that it existed it was stuffed full of SPAM e-mails.
I opened it up and took a look at the SPAM fat Google has trimmed off for me to see what makes the cut and what ends up in my inbox anyways. I found a lot of e-mail SPAM form privatestudentloans.com and job.com, both this I had signed up for in hopes of helping not hurting. I always think Google realizes what I delete without opening because Gradimages was found in there and I wouldn’t think of it as SPAM but I have deleted e-mails from them without opening all summer. Thanks Gmail for looking out for me.
This whole website is dedicated to complaining about how much of a pain in the ass SPAM can be. Pop ups, hacked profiles, hidden links, and stuffed inboxes can get old really quick. I doubt there is anyone out there that would state that they love internet SPAM and its efforts. Even the people you create SPAM probably get bothered by it while surfing the web like anyone else. I still think the number one cause of computer viruses is internet SPAM but for real occurrences that severe are uncommon for the most part if you use common sense online the web.
You should know that filling out this forum and that contest will lead the SPAM directly towards you like blood to a shark fight. Yes, the side bar ads can be appealing and look like the easiest decision of your life but they’re made that way. It isn’t that hard to avoid the tell tale signs of internet SPAM.
Be safe surfers.
Can the internet please just be like pandora and have a monthly fee wave all the ads?
In fact I think I already do pay a monthly fee for the internet, but I understand that money doesn’t go to any online business. Just the guys in the business of getting you online. But seriously I can’t turn any corner on the internet without finding an ad along the top or side or both. I think the Google home page is the only site without ads I’ve been to in years, and I heard they pay some lady to make sure it has minimal content. Don’t want to distract users or something; I bet theres a word count.
The internet should be more clean like this. I can’t even access my e-mail with out ads about what is in the messages. I bet generations before were as critical and with ads on TV and radio, hell probably as far back as the beginning of mass written print.
People might even be sick of me complaining about SPAM. Too much of one thing is always scary.